How to cut a lace front wig here means how to cut the extra lace on a lace front wig. When you get a new lace front wig, it usually has extra lace on the forehead whether human hair lace front wig or synthetic lace front wigs. And you need to trim the extra lace of the wig for the most natural look. How to cut the extra lace is your essential lesson.
What You Will Need:
* A wig Stand (optional),
* A wig clip
Collecting your tools to cut or style your lace front wig. If it’s the first time for cutting the extra lace all by yourself, the below steps will help.
Some women like to cut the lace after installing the lace front wig, then you can do like these steps:
1. First make sure your natural hair is as flat as possible under the wig.
2. Wear the lace front wig and make it to match your natural hairline.
3. Adjust the wig until it fits your head completely.
4. Use hair clips to pull all hair back.
5. Starting at the center of lace on the wig, cut the lace until it reaches one side end. Get as close to the hairline as possible without cutting any hair off the wig. When cutting lace, try using the natural shape of your hairline as a guide. This will make the wig look like natural hair. This step is important, so take some time and cut small pieces at a time until you have cut off all the extra lace. When cutting lace, be careful not to cut natural hair.
6. Repeat this step again from the center of the lace in the forehead and cut the lace until you reach the other end.
7. You finish the cutting, and just secure the lace front wig on your head. Yo can refer how to put on a lace front wig.
Cutting the extra lace after wearing the wig will be easier, and you can adjust the lace wig to fit your head at any time.
However, some others like to cut the extra lace at the beginning before applying the human hair lace front wig. Here are the steps:
1. Wear the lace front wig firstly, and adjust it to fit your head, our human hair lace front wig comes with wig clips and adjustable elastic band at the back, please make it to fit your head completely.
2. Make sure the lace front wig hairline is flush with your natural hairline. This is the most important step.
3. Cut off the extra lace around the corner near your eras.
4. Place the ruler vertically on the lace. Starting from the left side of the lace, the front lace wig meets the lace. Use the pen to place a small dot 1/8 inch or 1/4 inch on the front of the lace. If the lace starts to wear and needs to be cut, leave extra length to prevent loss of the hairline.
5. Repeat the above steps until you reach the end of the lace. Connect dots to the front lace wig with dotted lines.
6. Take off your wig. Put the lace front wig on a wig stand and Remove the loose strands from the pre-plucked lace wig.
7. Use scissors to cut the lace along the line you created with the dots. Do not leave pen marks on the lace. The front of the hairline can only have about 2mm lace.
When you cut the extra lace at the beginning, then measure the extra lace you need to cut is quiet important, you need to very careful to adjust the wig so that it can completely fit your head.
If you are a visual person, watch a video on YouTube to show you how to cut the lace.
This is how to cut the lace from the wig. Make sure to subscribe for more helpful tips on how to style and care for lace wigs. You can find our complete range of wig discount products here.
We have some lace front wigs come with hair bangs, then how to cut the lace front wig with bangs?
1. Place the hair wig on the wig head and secure it in place using hairpins or clips. Secure the pin around the hairline of the lace and in front of the ear.
2. Next, cut off the hair need to be trimmed. Then put the rest of the hair in a ponytail to avoid affecting the trimming process of the bangs. Use large clips to keep all hair out if necessary.
3. Separate from the middle to the forehead like a triangle and start trimming your hair bang. Grab the hair on your hand and cut off the extra length first to make it easier to see.
4. Cut the hair that created the bangs, then cut off one side first. As you pull them straight, cut them straight. When done, move to the other side. In the process, keep in mind that brush both sides together from time to time to trim and compare the entire length.
5. After that, use sharp scissors to cut off the ugly hair that you might miss during your first haircut. Check your hair again until you are satisfied.
Remember to trim a little at a time to avoid accidentally cutting too much. Although it takes longer, it can help you avoid disaster.
Tutorial on how to cut lace front wig with bangs:
Africanmall wigs includes human hair wigs and synthetic hair wigs. Lace front wigs are the most popular for customers. Welcome to visit our website to choose wigs and human hair bundles. And African mall also offers womens fashion clothing for African American black women.