When buying a wig, besides the human hair or synthetic hair, you may ask yourself what is the wig density, what density should i get, how to choose the wigs density. 130% density, 150% density and 180% density is the most popular wig density in the markets. JurllyShe as a hair wig supplier, we sells the the 100 human hair wigs and hair bundles. Today we are going to talk about what density wig you should get.
What Is Wig Density?
Just like your natural hair, wigs have their density. Wig density is the number of hair strands on the wig. Generally, the measurement is made by counting the amount of hair strands found in a square inch (2.5 cm) of wig cap. Density depends more on the length of the hair, waves, curls, color, etc. Wig density is defined as how thick or thin the hair on the wig will be. Generally, the hair density of the wig you choose depends on your personal preference. Therefore, just choose the wig density that suits you best.
Wigs Density Classification
Wig density classification is a standard that buyers and sellers can rely on when producing or buying wigs. According to customers' preferences, hair sellers will make wigs based on hair density. The density percentage of natural hair is 100% to 120%. Due to the different hair growth cycles, the influence of chemicals and diet, the existing density may change beyond your control. However, when wigs are used, the density is fixed. High-quality wigs will not tangle and fall off, so the density remains long-lasting.
In fact, the density of wigs may be different from different hair suppliers. There is no standard for the classification of wig density. The density classification provides a reference for you. Based on this information, you can quickly determine the required items. Hair density measures the amount of hair used on wigs and has nothing to do with the texture of the hair. Generally, hair density is classified as mild, mild, mild to moderate, moderate, moderate to severe, and severe.
The fuller the wig, the more natural the appearance.
As we all know, the thickness of the hair is very important for its natural appearance. Of course, the thickness of the wig also depends on the preference of wearing a wig.
When choosing a wig, choosing the right density will help the style result. Density measures the thickness of the hair, making the wig look full. Generally, JurllyShe uses three different types of density:
The density of 130% is considered to be medium density.
150% density is considered medium/full density.
180% density, considered full density.
What Wig Density Should I Get?
Besides the standard wig density, the wig cap and the wig color will be affect the your choice. Usually the lace front wigs, 360 lace wig and full lace wigs are popular in the markets.
1. Wig cap difference. The same density for human hair lace front wigs with baby hair and the full lace wig will be different. Wigs with full lace hair have full lace base, and weave human hair strands are knotted into lace hole by hand. Lace front wigs have a 13x4 lace or 13x6 lace on the front of the wig, for the lace area, the human hair strands is tied to the lace hole by hand, and others was made by machine--the amount of human hair strands will be added more than full lace wig. So the full lace human hair wigs looks better than human hair lace front wig with the same density.
2. Wigs Color. Does the color of the hair wig affect the thickness of the hair? Dark hair tends to be thicker than light hair. Just look at a brunette girl and a blonde girl. Despite the similar amount of hair, the black hair still looks thicker. Visual effects work here. Even with the same density, dark hair will look fuller than light hair. Therefore, when it comes to the density of wigs, you may have to consider the color factor.
It is very important to choose a wig with a suitable density and a natural appearance. Another factor in deciding which density to choose is personal preference. Maybe some women like thick wigs, but others like sparse wigs. Each of you can choose a 100% wig according to your preferences.
The density of hair is very important and you cannot ignore it. The density of your hair determines how well the wig feels to you. Therefore, before purchasing a wig, please consider which density is right for you. But remember, the hair density you choose is actually based on your personal choice. Most women will achieve a natural appearance at light to moderate or medium density. These wig densities may not be your choice. You may need to try some wigs with different densities until you figure out which density is best for you.
How to choose the wig density?
1. Your own hair density. It is important to choose a density that matches the density of your hair on the sides and back. This will help to integrate your wig into your existing hair.
2. Age. It is common for hair density to gradually decrease with age. If your own hair is of similar density, you can choose a thicker density and still look natural. When you reach a certain age, the lighter density will make the appearance more natural.
3. Your hairstyle. People with thin hair usually like to add a curly hair style to give people a more hair feel. Thick hair is very suitable for layered styles, while thin hair is usually more suitable for blunt styles.
JurllyShe offers the high quality virgin human hair wig and remy human hair wig. Our density is standard, which means 130% density is 130% density, don’t like some suppliers marked 130% density but actually it is 120% density. 150% density is 150% density, don’t like some suppliers marked 150% density but actually it is 130% density. 180% density is 180% density, don’t like some suppliers marked 180% density but actually it is 150% density.