Choosing the right wig may be a difficult thing, especially for those who suffering hair loss of health issues. What is the best wig for cancer patients? Synthetic hair wigs or human hair wigs? Lace wigs or machine wigs? How to choose the best wig for cancer patients during the chemotherapy?
*Why Caner Patients Need A Wig?
*What Is The Best Wig for Cancer Patients? Synthetic Hair Wigs Or Human Hair Wigs?
*What Is The Best Wig for Cancer Patients? Lace wigs or Monofilament wigs?
Why Caner Patients Need A Wig?
Because of the chemotherapy drugs are designed to attack rapidly dividing cancer cells. The problem is that these drugs also affect other rapidly dividing cells, such as hair follicles. People who are going through a chemotherapy will be suffer hair loss. There are thousands of women(going through breast cancer treatment) said that losing hair was harder than losing their breasts, so a wig for cancer patients is very very important.
What Is The Best Wig for Cancer Patients? Synthetic Hair Wigs Or Human Hair Wigs?
Looking natural, feel comfortable and fit well and fit your budget will be the feature of the best wigs for patients. When you choose the wig, you need know the flowing tips.
Synthetic hair wigs are made from man-made fibers using specialized technology, while the human hair wigs are made of 100% real human hair. The price of synthetic wigs is usually lower than that of real human hair wigs, but the price of high-quality synthetic wigs is about the same as that of medium-quality human wigs.
Wigs are graded by strength, elasticity and porosity. The better the quality of your hair, the more you will spend, and after careful care, the longer you can wear a wig. Before deciding how much to spend, consider how long you may need to wear a wig.
The benefits of synthetic hair wigs:
1. Easy to maintain. Synthetic wigs are easy to take care of. Because synthetic wigs have something called "style retention," no styling is required. You only need to wash, dry and shake them, and the wig will return to its original style.
2. Style memory. Regardless of the weather, the artificial wig can maintain its style.
3. Multifunctional. You can try a variety of colors and styles by purchasing multiple synthetic wigs without having to look at the hair stylist.
4. Large color selection. The sky is the limit of paying attention to color. You can choose from a variety of natural colors and several fantasy colors.
5. Cost. Synthetic wigs are relatively cheap.
6. Low maintenance. They require little maintenance. If you encounter health problems and feel unwell, be sure to consider this.
7. Natural looking. If you buy high-quality artificial wigs, it is difficult to tell the difference between artificial wigs and wigs made from real hair.
The benefits of human hair wigs:
1. The style is versatile. Many people's wigs can be colored, permed and styled like their own hair. Remember, if you want to change the style, it is important to bring the wig to an experienced stylist who handles human hair wigs.
2. Texture. Human hair wigs have a variety of textures, so you can match your hair texture very well.
3. Longevity. With proper care, people wearing wigs can use them for a year or more.
4. Natural appearance. Human hair wigs feel great, and they look unbelievably natural.
Synthetic wigs could keep the style easily and lower cost. Synthetic wigs require less maintenance than human hair wigs, so they require less energy for styling and care. This saves energy when necessary. After washing, the synthetic wig will return to its original style after air drying, while the human wig will need to be straightened or curled after washing and drying. Human hair wigs also need to be deeply conditioned, cleaned, and reshaped like your real hair.
If the women who are going through the chemotherapy won’t want to wash her wig three times a week and restyle it, then a synthetic wig is best for her. If a women who has a limit budget, then the synthetic wigs is best for her. JurllyShe offer the synthetic hair wigs with natural looking and high quality but cheap price, which is at he lowest price $30.
If a women who are not consider the budget, then the human hair wig is the best for cancer patients; if a women who want a more natural looking and longer lifespan wig, the human hair wig is the best for a patients; if a women who want her hair more hairstyles and to find the fun to style hair for distraction, the human hair wig is the best wig for cancer patients. It is all depends on your meets. After all, keep smiling and optimistic attitude are also very important during the chemotherapy.
What Is The Best Wig for Cancer Patients? Lace wigs or Monofilament wigs?
Lace wigs usually includes the lace front wigs, 360 lace wigs and full lace wigs in the market. Lace wigs are very popular in these two year, it’s the new design wigs. There is also monofilament wig, which is the common wig popular in the past.
Monofilament cap wig: On the monofilament cap wig, the top of the wig is monofilament, and the rest of the wig is made of weft, just like the classic wig cap. This wig is realistic and breathable.
Lace Front Wig Cap: Lace front wigs are wigs that have a small lace along the hairline attached to the front of the wig. Human hair strands were sewn into the lace holes by hand just as the full lace wig. But the lace of lace front wigs just covers a small area of your head. Usually it’s 13x4 lace front wig and 13x6 lace front wig. Wearing lace frontal wigs make you have a natural hairline.
Full Lace Wig Cap: Full lace wigs are the wigs with entire lace base. It is constructed from lace cap that covers the whole head, 100% human hair is knotted into the lace holes by hand to make it look real hair. Basically, it is a full hand-made human hair wig, so it’s more breathable and light than lace front wigs.
For cancer patients, the weight, the cost and the breath-ability will be the most important factors. If you don’t need the cost and budget of the wig, then the full lace wig is the best wig for patients, because full lace wig is the lightest and most breath-ability; if you have the limited the cost, then the monofilament wig is the best wig for patients; if you feel the monofilament wig is less breath-ability, then the front lace wig is the best wig for patients, that’s why lace front wig is the most popular in the market now.
What is the best wig for cancer patients? It’s all depends on your situation, money is the most important thing in the chemotherapy, the cost may be the main factor, then the synthetic wigs is the best wig for patients. Jurllyshe offers the cheap straight synthetic wigs, body wave synthetic wigs, curly synthetic wigs and kinky straight synthetic wigs and so on. Short wig is cheaper and easier maintaining than long hair wig. Jurllyshe also provides the lace front wigs. Welcome for your shopping.